Based on the new regulations in EU from 1st of July, the very successful B-series has been revised. A completely new circuit layout and new components make it compliant to the regulations. The biggest difference for the new B-series is that it now only has a single rail +12V DC out with a max current of 46A. This now means that all Cooler Master power supplies makes use of a single rail instead of multi rail.
– 80 plus EU 230V certified
– Silent 120mm HDB fan with intelligent fan-speed control, to enhance longevity and help reduce noise in power unit
– Green power design to meet ErP 2013 Lot6 & all new CE energy saving regulation
– Powerful +12V rail for strong resistance to any overloading
– Fully protection ( OCP/OVP/SCP/OPP ) with build-in Over Temperature Protection ( OTP )